A number of useful feature updates have been implemented on Seatrobot this quarter, relating to Registration Questions, Content Pages, email templates and email sending. Details below:
Drag & Drop Functionality for Register Page Controls:
Now, you can re-order your Registration Questions quickly and easily by dragging and dropping them into the order you desire. Click 'Save Order' and your Questions will present to your guests in the order you set in Register Page.
You can also re-order your Content Blocks in your Content Pages the same way - just click on any Content Page name to show its Blocks, then drag and drop the Blocks into any order you wish. Again, click the 'Save Order' button to save your changes. The order you set in Register Page will be the order the content displays to your guests.
As a part of this change, we also added a new 'Name This Item' field for your Content Blocks. This lets you add your own internal name for every Content Block you create so its easy for you to look at your list of Content Blocks and know what content is in each.
Check out these articles for detailed information:
Easier to Manage Your Guests' Registration Question Responses:
If you create Registration Questions for your event, you'll see that now every one of your guests and invitees, regardless of status, displays the 'Comments Bubble' icon in their row in Guest List. This bubble opens up the Registration Questions and shows that guest's responses.
Now, if a guest has submitted any responses their comments bubble icon will be yellow (like the notes icon when there's a note). If not, it will be the default purple.
Clicking a guest's comments bubble icon now also reveals a new 'Edit Guest Responses' button. Clicking this opens up that guest's personal Registration Page - from which you can edit their registration Questions responses on their behalf.
This article has full details.
Registration Questions Date & Time Picker
The design of the combined date / time picker has been updated to make it easier for your guests to input both values.
- The previous Invite, Confirmation, Ticket and 3rd Party email template buttons in the top panel of the Emails page hav been replaced with a new 'Customize Event Email Templates' table. Each default email template now has its own row in the table. To open up the template(s) for editing, just click on the template name. The editing process is the same.
- The Email Header Image panel has been replaced with a new 'Email Header Image' button. Click this button to change the email header image for your event.
- Now, when you re-send an invite or a confirmation email to an individual guest using the re-send feature in Guest List, the Emails History Table in Emails will display the name of the recipient along with the email type and the send time. This makes it much easier to track who you re-sent emails to over time.
- Default Email Templates (Invite / Confirmation / Ticket Confirmation / 3rd Party Invite / 3rd Party Confirmation) now automatically insert the event name into the subject line in new events. You can edit this subject as normal when editing the default emails for your event.
- Custom Emails now recognize recipients who are guests and not guests of the event when sending and check for appropriate macros. This means for example, if you create a Custom Email for a specific contact and insert the 'Your Registration' button macro into it, Seatrobot will check to see if the contact is in your Guest List for that event and insert the button if yes, and will not insert if no.
- The text (link) version of the 'Your Registration' button macro is now available for inserting into Custom Emails. You can find it in the Recipient Fields macros dropdown.
- Guest message alert emails that are sent to you via a guest's Registration Page now include the guest's email address as the default 'reply-to' address. So now you can reply directly to the alert messages from your email client.
We hope you enjoy these new feature updates. We have a lot of exciting new features in the pipeline and will be rolling them out over the next month or so. If you have any ideas for features you would like to see, please submit a ticket to support. All suggestions are gratefully received and often go into our development pipeline.